David Bergé, kyklà, Athens, Brussels

Due to high volume in requests it’s not always possible to reply
accordingly. We will contact you on short notice if interested.
Unsolicited materials can’t be returned.
Thank you for your understanding.

kyklà desk contact,
in Romantso, room 306,
3-5 Anaxagora, Athens, 10552


According to applicable data protection legislation, we take outmost care of your personal data. Cookies are functional only. We store your data securely and will not sell it to third parties. There is always the opportunity to unsubscribe from our newsletter.

The start-up capital for the kyklà imprint came from a covid recovery fund from the government of Brussels. Following that, sales cover 82% of the kyklà production costs, while the remaining 18% has been covered by occasional seed money from Goethe Institute Athens and, most recently, the Yale Environmental Humanities Grant program. We do not take content production for granted and offer every contributor, smaller or bigger, a stipend. kyklà is an imprint of PHOTOGRAPHIC EXPANDED PUBLISHING ATHENS, a small-scale not-for-profit organization trading as PHOTOGRAPHIC EXPANDED vzw in Brussels under Belgian legislation (number of enterprise is 533934223). All disputes, claims or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Brussels, Belgium.